1. In the Holy Scriptures, accepting the original writings of the Old and New Testament as the Word of God, verbally inspired and without error. The Bible is complete as it now exists with its 66 books, and is the complete revelation of God for us. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. That the Godhead exists eternally in three equal Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet one God.
(Genesis 1:1, John 10:30, John 17:5)
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten and eternal Son of God, born into this world of the Virgin Mary, truly God and truly man, without sin and incapable of sinning. (Luke 1:35, John 1:1)
4. In the deity of the Holy Spirit, who, as a Person of the Godhead, permanently indwells all true Believers.
(John 14:26, Ephesians 1:13-14)
5. That man was created in the image of God, but that the whole human race fell into sin when Adam sinned.
(Genesis 1:26-27, Romans 5:12)
6. That mankind is totally depraved, and therefore, under the sentence of death, from which he cannot deliver himself by his own efforts, prayers, or religious observances. (Romans 3:23, Ephesians 2:8-9)
7. That the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and died as a sufficient sacrifice for the sins of the whole human race, and is the only mediator between God and man. (1 Timothy 2:5-6, 1 John 2:2)
8. That the Lord Jesus Christ was physically raised from the dead, ascended bodily into heaven, and now sits at the right hand of God as every believer’s advocate. (1 Corinthians 15:4, Acts 1:9, 1 John 2:1)
9. That anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour by faith alone is born into the family of God, receives eternal life, and enjoys the forgiveness of all their sins. (John 1:12, John 3:16, John 10:28, 1 John 2:12)
10. That the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back in the clouds; first to claim those who believe in Him, and then to set up His millennial kingdom on the earth. (John 14:3, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, Revelation 1:7)
11. In the eternal punishment of every individual who does not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour. (Luke 16:19-31, John 5:28-29, Revelation 20:11-15